Feng Shui tips for romance and relationships
Feng Shui plays an important part in your relationship and romance, follow the twelve tips below and you will be fighting them from your door.
1) THE SOUTH WEST CORNER – This segment of your house is where love reigns and you should pay special attention to it. It governs the luck of love, romance and family happiness.
2) SOUTH WEST CORNER – If you wish to improve your existing relationship, place a family photo in your south west corner of your home, make sure it is a happy photo or even a painting of a family. If you wish to enhance your romance luck place a Dragon headed tortoise with a piece of red ribbon in his mouth .
3) CHANDELIER – Hanging a chandelier or crystal sphere/ball in the Southwest corner of your home is wonderful for activating the chi energy thatÂ stimulates romance. This introduces fire into this segment, which has Earth as its presiding element to bring love luck.
4) SOFT LIGHTING – Soft or pastel colour lampshades with soft lighting in the Southwest creates an atmosphere of romance which in itself is known to “put you in the mood”. Needless to say, harsh lighting and spotlights are definitely to be avoided here.
5) CANDLES – Candles in all shapes, sizes and color are suggestive of love. Apart from giving your area a warm glow, it also enhances the entire look of your home, while enhancing romance. Remember however, to put them out so that they don”t pose a fire hazard in your home.
7) CRYSTALS – Natural crystals are one of the best symbols of mother earth. Rose quartz and yellow citrine are crystals that work well to bring you lots of love luck. Place these crystals in the form of pebbles or larger forms like the raw Amethyst in the Southwest corner of your living room to energize love.
8) PINK BED SHEETS – Pink sheets raise subtle yang energy, which enhances feelings of love and romance in those who seek conjugal bliss in the bedroom.
9) BE HONEST – Talk openly about your relationship and ways that you feel you could improve it.
10) Buy a indoor water fountain and place it in the south-west corner of your home, you will be amazed at the effect this can have on a relationship, or encourage a new one.
11) A wise man puts his foot down, only to shift positions when arguing with his wife.
12) Use Crystals spheres in your home to activate ch”i.